Thursday, December 2, 2010

It begins. Kind of.

So, apparently blogging is very big in the LOTRO community. Heck, the community site has it's own blogging feature for each account. But apparently that has a lot of hiccups or something. In any case, I decided that it was high time for me to get on the LOTRO blogging bandwagon.

I'd tell you about the player behind it all, but that rather defeats the purpose about this being about LOTRO. Besides, that's what my LiveJournal is for. Suffice it to say that I absolutely love Tolkien's mythos. I also love anime and manga, JRPG's, J-Pop, and other stuff from Japan. So it was kind of natural to call myself TolkienOtaku ("otaku" being Japanese for "geek").

As for my LOTRO info, my main is a female elf minstrel named Hanniel on the Landroval server who just today reached level 22. I do have an alt on Crickhollow that I only got to level 6 before switching over to Landroval. Heck, I'm not much of an alt person, to be quite honest, though that may change should I want to participate in Blogmoots(in-game meetings of LOTRO bloggers). My main's kinship is The Lonely Mountain Band, and I just today bought a house in-game.

So keep an eye on this blog for updates on my journey through LOTRO. I've got a feeling that this is going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment